"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I did call them, and recommend that a way to add more revenue.
- Her way of approaching dance might also, she observed, have "added fuel to the fire."
- "Or eight ways, if you'd like to throw in with us," added another man.
- "And a new way to make a living," added Vanatter.
- "This way, gentlemen," he added to three men who followed him into the plane.
- And new ways to make a living that didn't threaten to put an end to living, I might have added.
- Either way I would have a second difficulty added to the first.
- There are many other ways and Sociologists can add different theories to it.
- So they find a way to keep the team and just add another girls team.
- Either way, you've added another dimension to your wine adventures.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.