"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I would feel way too uncomfortable in any of those other ones.
- She would feel less uncomfortable that way than with him standing, almost looming over her.
- The small group jolted its uncomfortable way through the cold night.
- The Jag does show its age in uncomfortable ways.
- It was an uncomfortable way to sleep, and, despite his fatigue, Rick had kept waking throughout the night.
- Now, you're sure that it will be in no way uncomfortable.
- They were a constant reminder that the nature of his responsibilities had been altered in new and uncomfortable ways.
- The understanding tugged at him in an uncomfortable way.
- "It sounds an uncomfortable way to live if you constantly have to be on guard against others reading your thoughts."
- A long minute went by; from the uncomfortable way the cops kept shifting their balance, I realized they had no idea either.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.