"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It makes use of other Darśanas in an inclusive way.
- But if we hadn't been raised in an inclusive way, we would have all been at war with one another.
- He should be coming up with a more imaginative, inclusive way of redistributing assets.
- It was an amiable and inclusive way of doing things.
- It is such a lovely, inclusive way of thinking about one another.
- Bill Clinton uses his intellect to dazzle audiences, but he does it in an inclusive way.
- By contrast, his obsession was with life itself in a broadly inclusive, fun-loving way.
- Socialist feminism is an inclusive way of creating social change.
- It is a foundation on which we can build in an inclusive way in this House.
- The implementation of the constitutional changes in a transparent and inclusive way is essential for Turkish progress.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.