"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But either way, the requirement to prove grounds for divorce can contribute to the costs.
- "This way, anyone with a good idea can contribute."
- There is no stopping the private sector from continuing to find ways to contribute money to political candidates, he says.
- This way they can make sure every aspect of a city contributes to it being carbon free.
- Unaccustomed to industry, he knew not in what way to contribute to the support of his increasing family.
- The way of learning these names contributes also to their doubtfulness.
- Some experts think using antibiotics this way may contribute to the rise of superbugs.
- Either way, the unsteady decline contributed to the unsettling quality of the experience.
- It's my view that a work of fiction should contain nothing which does not in some way contribute to the overall scheme.
- Each year millions of people find creative ways to contribute to their favorite non-profit organizations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.