"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He wiped his eyes and smiled at the older man in a shy way.
- He tried to read her mood from the solemn, almost shy way she walked, the clean set line of her jaw.
- But she didn't answer, only looked at me in that shy way of hers, and I didn't know how to go on.
- In his shy way he was fond of her.
- She rather enjoyed this in a shy way, but Penny writhed when people congratulated him.
- He had certainly lavished a lot of gifts on Gloria in that shy way of his.
- She was just on the verge of physical maturity, and rather pretty in her shy way.
- He is devoted to liberty, the pursuit of happiness, and justice, and not in a shy way.
- "For the blade you wore last evening," Sheather mumbled in his shy way.
- Was she, in some shy way, offering a kiss?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.