"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Thomas Thorn had this irritating way of disarming almost any agitated situation or person.
- But Lipschitz had only nodded in that irritating way of his.
- The arguments were not to be put in an insulting or irritating way, but calmly and with great moderation.
- The subject of race is presented in several witty, often purposefully irritating ways.
- Charley started humming in that irritating way of his.
- The three men exchanged looks in that irritating way they had, Uno going so far as to roll his eye.
- There were the twins from Oklahoma who did uneven work and had an irritating way of cross-examining him.
- "Let them enjoy it while they can," said Fang, reading my expression in that irritating way he had.
- She liked to show her independence in a brazen, irritating way.
- Also, both bands cover popular songs in quirkly, often irritating ways for the purpose of humor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.