"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The display of hospitality was interrupted by a cool voice from the entry way.
- "It's an entry way of giving people access to a livelihood."
- These strips continue over the dome, and frame the entry way on the opposite side.
- This is done because it acts as an entry way to the expansion of counting.
- The postalgraph machine stood to one side of the entry way.
- I followed him toward the door, stopped as he stopped by the public phone in the entry way.
- The entry ways into both sides of the house are in the center of the structure.
- She turned at the entry way and looked back over the grounds and out across the sea.
- He was lying on the doormat now in the entry way.
- Daniel gave directions for the passengers to clear the entry way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.