"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It taught me that I was getting way too intense during the game.
- But they think about ballet in the same intense way.
- "This is a less intense way of getting together than just doing so to talk," she continued.
- He stared at her in a very strange, intense way.
- He probably didn't mean his offer of help in such an intense way anyway.
- She studied his face in that intense way of hers.
- He was watching her again in that quiet, intense way.
- But it's hard to teach like this, in such an intense way over a short time period.
- You go to major firms and look at the intense way they hire people for jobs.
- It's permitting life to use you in a very intense way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.