"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No way out because the drums blocked the back door.
- With that way blocked there was only one choice left for the monks.
- I don't mind the way blocked ducts make my baby look.
- This way the enemy ships block each other's line of fire.
- She reached out with her hand to find the way blocked thirty steps up.
- There were times when you said yes, then found your way blocked.
- Luke started toward the entrance and found his way blocked.
- They had no reason to fear their way back blocked, not with so many tunnels before them.
- He ducked down a side street and found his way completely blocked.
- Since he had first set out in that direction, and found the way blocked at the rim of the town, her report made sense.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.