"team" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The race teams were smaller, often having only one or two paid members.
- Both series feature professional off road drivers and race teams.
- He has been critical of the race team at times in recent years, particularly the engine department.
- "I'm sure people want to see them, but they need to have respect for the race team due to the circumstances that happened Sunday morning."
- The drivers, however, said the race teams had asked more from the tires than they could give.
- A top-15 finish used to be a victory of sorts for the race team.
- But the race team has generated interest in the foundation.
- Pro Neck dropped its race team at the end of the 1984 season.
- But he needed and deserved a shot at a top race team.
- Not every race team can afford a $15 million shop.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.