"team" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The project was completed in the second half of 2007 and became a training base for the Chinese cycling team.
- A person responsible for the operation of a cycling team during a road bicycle race.
- Now 32, he was once a member of Greece's national cycling team.
- But it is not the first major American cycling team to fold.
- He was on the national cycling team by the age of 16.
- Nor are they the first for many other cycling teams.
- The club is a member of the cycling team that was founded in February 2009.
- He retired from active racing in 2006 and became coach for the British national cycling team.
- Then for 12 years he was involved with various professional cycling teams.
- "One day in a graduate class, I made a comment that the local cycling team was training wrong for an event," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.