"team" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To him a football team was before anything else a family.
- The school is in major need of a football team.
- He had played on the football team for four years, from 1903 to 1906.
- No other side looks like a serious football team so far.
- He also played on the football team from 1913 through 1915.
- He has played for national under-20 football team at 5 times.
- The school did have a football team from 1965 until 1970.
- In high school, she played on the girl's football team for three years.
- During the years 2000-2010, the football team has made a step forward with a record of 79-33.
- Why no one knows which college football team is the best in America.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.