"team" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's a fairly esoteric system for measuring how good a software team is.
- In some ways, program managers are the glue of software teams.
- Jobs's software team took the graphical interface a giant step further.
- Sometimes I'll come upon a software team that has a single developer "working" on three projects simultaneously.
- In fact, a lot of software teams don't even believe in testing.
- It has an educational center, a publishing house, a media department, and several software teams.
- He's the author of Peopleware, the first and last thing you have to read about managing software teams.
- So I've come up with my own, highly irresponsible, sloppy test to rate the quality of a software team.
- Your first priority as the manager of a software team is building the development abstraction layer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.