"team" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That state, with its big population, could probably support a major league baseball team.
- The park was home to three major league baseball teams.
- The state is about to get another minor league baseball team.
- During the summer he coaches a little league baseball team.
- For the first half of the 20th century, major league baseball teams stayed put.
- Washington was continuously home to a major league baseball team from 1901 until 1971.
- Now he is pitching for a national league baseball team.
- It was the last major league baseball team to be based in the city of Buffalo.
- A player of common skills available for minimum cost to a major league baseball team.
- By the 1960's, the judge, as he was always known, took control of Houston's efforts to attract a major league baseball team.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.