"team" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A dance team is also present, with practices held after school.
- He was on the dance team "Friends" for five years.
- He eventually received a full scholarship as a member of the university's dance team.
- The dance team has won three national titles: 1999, 2003, and 2005.
- The dance team has won several in and out of state competitions.
- As of early 2008, the dance team was nationally ranked.
- He also said a mascot and a dance team were added.
- They were a popular dance team in Europe, who had brought their show to America.
- They started walking in step, as if they were a dance team.
- As a dance team trotted from the floor, she had a clear view at another angle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.