"team" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Scores of children and elderly citizens joined special swat teams.
- Riding to the Rescue Some call the new governmental arm an economic swat team.
- This art form is commonly used by Italian swat teams to infiltrate into smoke filled buildings.
- With the swat team surrounding the house and Higgins threatening to kill himself, Jones called 911.
- The county police had its own SWAT team, like most local forces did, and they quickly went to work.
- No member of the SWAT team has seen one yet, either.
- The SWAT team was waiting to the south and east.
- On January 12, 1996, the Jacksonville chapter was raided by a 22-man swat team.
- I've got a SWAT team sitting on the place twenty- four hours a day.
- The SWAT team also added four new members, bringing the total up to 18.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.