"team" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We're starting to form an executive team of people all across the country."
- In addition to the four design teams, there is also an executive team.
- She believed the site to be confusing and began by building a new executive team.
- Sometimes the executive team and/or Finance provide numbers within which each function must plan.
- The new executive team works to structure the following year's budget and determine the organization's direction.
- My job is to make the whole executive team good enough to be successors, so that's what I try to do.
- "That's a long tough road and it takes almost a generation of executive teams to make that happen," he said.
- A president along with an executive team is chosen from the student body each year to organize the event.
- Profiles of board and the executive team can be found at the website.
- From 2007 to 2012, the Union's executive team consisted of five full-time officers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.