"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A statement read, "We hope this traditional national sport will become clean."
- His body high off the ground, fingertips on tiny holds, William found himself more excited than he had ever been playing traditional sports.
- Priority is afforded to the traditional sports of the school.
- The special place that they had enjoyed in traditional sports was much reduced.
- Like many parts of the world the Tripuri has traditional sports.
- The winter is also the time for traditional sports that draw huge crowds.
- They introduced new sports, besides the traditional sport to the society.
- The rules and disciplines are normally the same as the traditional sport using live weapons.
- This edition paid attention especially to Children well being and traditional sports.
- Even now, both traditional and modern sports are still practiced.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.