"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are also large numbers of participants in individual sports.
- Finally, no nation may enter more than 70 athletes in individual sports.
- It is not easy to be a champion, particularly in the individual sports.
- More than many other games, chess is an individual sport.
- Tennis is an individual sport but players never make it alone.
- By high school, she was finding her way toward individual sports, like swimming.
- They also have individual sports, such as cross-country running and track & field.
- But I took part in everything, playing individual and team sports.
- I'm glad I've been involved in both team and individual sports.
- Italy has a long and successful tradition in individual sports as well.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.