"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But those are achievers in big-time sports that people follow all the time, not just every fourth year.
- "Probably 10 percent are at the lower end, and those are sometimes associated with the big-time sports," he said.
- Several top Duke officials, including the president, argued that big-time sports was not at the heart of the problem.
- We would be better off severing colleges from big-time sports.
- Of the 20 Open finals played since 1968, when tennis became a big-time sport, only four have gone five sets anyway.
- More to the point, what is the point of combining big-time sports and higher education?
- But university officials decided after scrutinizing other public universities that big-time sports brought certain benefits.
- "If not for the money available from big-time sports, we could be years behind where we are now in terms of progress."
- It has come down to this: academic integrity versus big-time sports.
- Young athletes are on the doorstep of many big-time sports.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.