"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Cricket is by far the largest sport during the summer.
- The ground also has a large sports and social club.
- The council decided to replace it with a larger sports and entertainment centre in 2000.
- The largest planned sports related celebration is the first basketball practice of the season.
- Is the 2nd largest sport participation event in the world.
- It was a scene typical of any large sports ground Bruce had ever visited.
- Plans are for nearby retail and a large sports complex within.
- The city has a number of sports venue, including a large sport's hall.
- Other large commercial sports and leisure facilities are also to be found in the area.
- "I wager a sport such as you, so large and strong, knows how to show a girl a good time!"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.