"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By the early 1900s, the modern sport as we know it was taking shape.
- There is something rotten at the heart of modern sport.
- How many millions of children are growing up cut off from modern sports?
- Cambodia has increasingly become involved in modern sports over the last 30 years.
- The widespread use of technology has brought with it more modern sports betting systems.
- These rules still form the basis for the modern sport of boxing.
- Did someone say our modern sports are much more violent than those of the past?
- Even now, both traditional and modern sports are still practiced.
- This makes the game similar to the career modes found in most modern sports games.
- The main issue, a familiar one to all modern sports fans, is money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.