"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some events, like field hockey and equestrian sports, were hard hit.
- Pekin has been involved in the equestrian sport for nearly 40 years.
- But that's what the rules say he must look like, which seems to be a problem with just about every branch of equestrian sport.
- There are more broken bones in equestrian sports each year.
- Cross country makes this sport different from the other equestrian sports.
- It is one of the most popular equestrian sports.
- In 1993 the association raised a monument for equestrian sports.
- Horse racing is an equestrian sport that has a long history.
- Horse racing is an equestrian sport and major international industry, watched in almost every nation of the world.
- A unique focus of the school is the level to which equestrian sport can be pursued.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.