"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It brought into question the safety procedures that rule a dangerous sport.
- But there are measures the industry could implement to make a dangerous sport less so.
- But I don't look at this as a dangerous sport.
- It is a dangerous sport, and a number of injuries have occurred.
- A. So you want to talk about boxing being a dangerous sport?
- He says there are procedures to follow and its no more dangerous than many sports such as tennis.
- I get so angry when people say I'm into dangerous sports.
- As can be imagined, it is a very dangerous sport.
- I don't like my agents getting involved in dangerous sports.
- But if she continues to be led into trying out dangerous sports, who knows?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.