"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They agreed that outdoor sports would need to take place in the early morning and evening.
- There was nothing else to do, other than the outdoor sports that both men and women engaged in.
- I make my living by writing about being unsuccessful in outdoor sports.
- At the age of 20, he developed a passion for various outdoor sports.
- The school has a playground where the students can play outdoor sports.
- Not because of natural wonders or even outdoor sports activities.
- As a child, he developed a keen love of outdoor sports.
- "They did their market research and found outdoor sports were becoming a very hot trend."
- The department is having various indoor & outdoor sports facilities.
- Outdoor sports such as croquet are played here in the summer months.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.