"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, he opted to attend college and play collegiate sports before turning pro.
- It is still the largest high-definition video screen in collegiate sports.
- The community has a lengthy tradition of collegiate sports.
- As always, they reminded us of all that needs to be fixed in big-time collegiate sports.
- But if the people who dominate collegiate sports don't wake up to the need for reform, they invite others to step in.
- You have to be willing to go into collegiate sports with the understanding that on any given Saturday almost anything can happen.
- The figures are posed in various positions, representing different professional and collegiate sports.
- The students all won college scholarships or were recruited to play collegiate sports next year.
- Columbia College has several men and women collegiate sports teams as well.
- In this assignment he introduced fencing as a collegiate sport.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.