"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A statement read, "We hope this traditional national sport will become clean."
- From then on their daily match became the ship's national sport.
- The game is now the national sport of the country.
- "There's no reason gate ball can not become a national sport."
- It is considered to be the national sport of the country.
- Or we can view it as a weird sort of national sport, a professional name game.
- The city has teams representing all the major national sports.
- It had a mix of local and national sports talk shows during this period.
- Hockey is not a national sport, but we have good regional interest.
- "Soccer is their national sport, and they want to play it."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.