"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What do we think of the relationship between professional and amateur sport?
- But the greatest change has been in amateur sports themselves.
- At the time, elite track and field was still an amateur sport.
- Indeed, community and amateur sport reflects the circle of life.
- He was also involved in amateur sports as a minor hockey coach.
- By the end, perhaps a year from now, the commission expects to look into all amateur sports in Canada.
- This phenomenon has been found in amateur sports for centuries.
- It was purchased by private ownership in 1984 and turned into a center for amateur sports.
- The mile run was at the heart of the divide between professional and amateur sports in the late 19th century.
- Life in the fast lane of amateur sports has become more complex since 1978, when the first festival was held.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.