"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In high schools today, there are nearly three million girls playing competitive sports.
- The game has never been seen as a serious competitive sport.
- He then left competitive sports to finish his medical training.
- It is played for fun and as a competitive sport.
- It is very rare in competitive sports beyond the high school level.
- It has grown to be a strong and competitive sport.
- Participating in competitive sports has also shown to have an effect for girls.
- Students are almost always required to play a competitive sport or participate in a physical education program.
- Investing wasn't exactly a competitive sport for John and me during our early years together.
- Children are getting involved in competitive sports at ever younger ages.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.