"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But football is a new sport for most of his players.
- Try lessons in a new sport, or take up one that you used to play.
- Over the last twenty years, a new sport had come into being.
- But even so, he soon felt the power of the new sport.
- It was easy to come up with a new sport.
- The school recently opened its new sports and performance center.
- Start a program at the gym, or take up a new sport.
- Pick up a new sport or an old one that you liked back in high school.
- It is a relatively new sport, having been created in the 21st century.
- He was given a new sports car for his 16th birthday.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.