"remain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You have decided to remain a little longer in this world?"
- The property remained in the family long after his death.
- He was less interested, but the rest of us remained long into the night.
- "I am glad to hear that you have decided to remain with us yet a little longer."
- He could not remain in his cabin a moment longer.
- The odds remain long, but the effort is worth making.
- Father and daughter remained in the doorway for some minutes longer before they went back inside.
- So it was not safe for him to remain with her too long in the present manner.
- Needless to say, I did not remain with him long.
- Nothing could prevail upon them to remain longer in this country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.