"remain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was some movement and the old man remained alone in the room.
- Did it make any sense that she'd remain alone when all her company was gone?
- Nothing had happened; they remained alone in the little room.
- He alone remained among the People to protect them from the cold of death.
- He could not stand to remain alone in his quarters any longer.
- They remained alone, sat down on two chairs near the wall, and at once began to talk.
- These last were now spent, and the five- dollar bill alone remained to him.
- The single southern wing remained alone until the early 1900s.
- The choice to be identified in public must remain with the victim alone.
- Marina soon left with the little girls, and the three men remained alone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.