"remain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many in the audience were her fans from the 1980's who had remained loyal to her.
- He is working north with a large force of troops that remained loyal or came back to his command.
- His children strive to establish their own lives while remaining loyal to the family.
- Despite that, he seems to have remained loyal to his royal overlord.
- Anne comes to the realization that if placed in the same situation, Diana would have remained loyal.
- But while remaining loyal, he has consistently opposed positions that defined his father.
- He has remained loyal and is still head coach of the club to this day.
- Nothing prevented that individual from remaining loyal, within the private sphere, to the tribe and the family.
- I cannot see his men remaining loyal through a crisis.
- But he was well respected for remaining loyal to his French roots.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.