"remain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Soon they remained steady, and even began to slide away from the center toward the- Patrick?
- The population has remained steady over the last decades, standing around 1000.
- But the examination board and head teachers say that standards have remained steady.
- He found that his pulse rate had remained perfectly steady.
- If the exchange rate had remained steady, the jump would have been closer to 20 percent.
- The number of important roads has remained steady at about six.
- About 40,000 Americans are newly infected each year, a number that has been remaining steady.
- But the green eyes didn't light with pleasure, instead remaining steady and cool.
- The number of cases - 115 or so a year, according to the most recent federal statistics - has remained steady.
- Other fields - business, military, academic - have remained steady for several years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.