"remain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They remained apart for the next year and a half.
- They had their own ways, and each at such times remained apart.
- Yet here, tonight, he had somehow not wanted to remain apart.
- And though the sides are still talking, they remain far apart.
- And the two sides remain far apart on major issues.
- That his mind would not allow, so they remained apart to the night she was killed.
- Players and owners remain far apart on other key issues.
- And when you move out, remain at least five meters apart.
- That means the two sides remained far apart in their tax plans.
- But the two parties remain far apart on the Senate bill that passed tonight.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.