"remain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The car remained largely the same throughout its production life.
- He largely remained in the third division for the next three years.
- It remained largely as an agricultural area until the late 1940s.
- Trim levels remain largely the same as the 2004-2009 cars.
- However despite this, the choice within the Council remains largely behind closed doors.
- But plans for more transmission lines remain largely in the talking stage.
- Moreover, these factors are especially high in lower income areas where the quality of education largely remains below the expected levels.
- For the next ten years, he published rarely and remained largely out of the public eye.
- For roughly 15 years, the ceremony had remained largely the same.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.