"remain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The boy looked up at him again, but remained silent.
- For some time, both remained silent and watched the fire, which was about to go out.
- The others around the table, even those who had remained silent, began to talk.
- But they remained silent and let me do all the talking.
- He seemed to be about to say something but remained silent.
- He appeared about to ask a question, but remained silent.
- He seemed used to being in control, so she remained silent and let him speak.
- Her father, who is 81 years old, has remained silent.
- No, my son couldn't have remained silent all this while.
- He saw that the others were talking and remained silent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.