"remain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They would generally remain living with their families until marriage.
- These players generally remain on the defensive half of the field.
- The alert system generally remains in effect until each child turns 18.
- The patient must generally remain lying down for the majority of this period.
- Numbers have generally remained below 60 animals since 1993, reaching a low of 29 in 1998.
- But the two men remained generally on poor terms until Hooke's death.
- Even so, postal rates have generally remained a bit more attractive.
- While drug stocks were up, biotechnology issues generally remained under pressure.
- She wore Indian dress and generally remained in the background during her husband's career.
- He performs several of the series' songs, though generally remains behind camera during shorts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.