"remain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We feel close enough to remain quiet the rest of the way to Long Island.
- At 59 and out of office, there is no payoff for him in remaining quiet.
- Mary had remained quiet during most of the conversation, only asking the odd question.
- This time the others remained quiet and didn't argue.
- Much like Steinbrenner, city and state officials have remained quiet, waiting for him to pipe up.
- Although Isom*s voice remained quiet, his eyes were round in the remembering.
- Annie studied him closely for a few moments, remaining quiet.
- For the last few hours, their prisoner had remained quiet.
- They had been watching and listening, but remained quiet.
- Vulcan would never have remained quiet, had anyone else entered.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.