"remain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They remained neutral and, after Mexico won its independence, refused to pay taxes to the new government.
- Perry gave no support for the proposal, remaining neutral, and the movement eventually died off.
- Sherman also has its share of residents who are remaining neutral.
- The primary concern of this strategy was remaining neutral in any conflict between the two countries.
- "By remaining neutral, it allowed people to rip into him."
- They count at least 10 in their group, with the others remaining neutral.
- Outside of Africa, most states remained neutral, but urged an end to the violence.
- It would be incorrect to claim that in this critical debate the town itself had remained neutral.
- All have remained officially neutral, but would not want an Iranian victory.
- She could go to New York and do his work, remaining neutral.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.