"remain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They did not unify under a duke, but remained independent.
- The company said its long-term interests would be best served by remaining independent.
- Perhaps after all there was much to be said for remaining independent, carving out your own orbit.
- "allies" were allowed to retain their own territories, and remained independent.
- "People who know me will know that I don't have an ego about remaining independent," he said.
- The school remained independent, but came increasingly to depend on local authority grants.
- Stations that had remained independent had been familiar with the answer for several years.
- This level of performance has been seen as a strong factor in Tatua remaining independent.
- "The board is unanimous that they can create shareholder value by remaining independent."
- Yet in a consolidating industry, the company has remained stubbornly independent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.