"remain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But despite all this oppression and obstacles the band has remained popular.
- The songs from the album have remained popular to the present day.
- As they grew older and remained popular, the word "Little" was quietly dropped from the group name.
- While this opinion has remained popular, other views have been expressed as well.
- Though he died in 1967, many of his designs have remained popular to this day.
- Barack Obama carried the state in 2008 and remained popular.
- In more contemporary play, the system has remained popular.
- The final debuted to 30 million viewers and has since remained popular.
- The plan, however, remained popular, and encouraged other provinces to examine similar programs.
- The films songs have remained popular to the present day.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.