"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Before the wedding can take place, war breaks out and Alex is called up to serve as a pilot.
- The short served as a de facto pilot for the future series.
- During Shalah's air force career, he served as a pilot.
- Thereafter, he served as a commercial pilot with various operations.
- That is partly why he serves as a pilot on the weekends.
- He also served as a private pilot to the Guggenheim family.
- The movie served as a pilot for a proposed new series, but despite high ratings, the plan was abandoned.
- He served as a pilot for four years, and received a law degree from the University of Texas in 1953.
- He served as both a pilot and a flight instructor.
- The film would serve as a pilot for the Kojak television series.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.