"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has targeted the Navy pilot who shot his brother down.
- The wife of one Navy pilot who has already been deployed said it was hard to be like a single mother, alone with two children.
- Time for all good Navy pilots to be out of the rack.
- The Navy pilot indicated with a nod of his head.
- The Navy pilots felt as if they had been asked to a prom.
- Rector spent a total of 26 years as a navy pilot.
- The primary mission of the base was to train Navy pilots.
- He was a senior navy pilot shot down over Vietnam and a prisoner of war for years.
- There is the report of the attack on that Navy pilot.
- He befriended a group of boys who wanted to become navy pilots.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.