"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The firm ferried lawyers from one office to another in its own airplane, a Cessna 414, manned by the two full-time pilots on its payroll.
- In 1945, following her dream to be a full-time pilot, Pearl moved to Nome, Alaska and worked as a flight instructor and bush pilot.
- This fellow disdained boats and employed a full-time pilot who flew him back and forth to the mainland when he needed to go.
- Each base was assigned a full-time pilot and a seasonal relief pilot who covered two bases.
- Lang's full-time pilot, Elisabeth Stroh, sat beside him.
- He made six flights sitting in the right-hand seat before becoming a full-time senior pilot.
- Ray knew that such a plane probably cost about thirty million, with two full-time pilots and a list of maintenance expenses that would terrify an accountant.
- The Port Authority employs five full-time pilots and for the $970-an-hour helicopters.
- He had a seat on the Board of Directors, but continued working as a full-time pilot for the carrier.
- To meet swelling demand, the boutique charter operator now employs 25 full-time pilots.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.