"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The union also voted to make up some of the income that the idle pilots have lost.
- He decided the pilot was either crazy or lost to the world.
- When the economy is bad and fewer people choose to fly, some pilots may lose their jobs.
- "You're too good a pilot for the squadron to lose you this way."
- As a result the pilot lost control of his aircraft and hit the ground.
- It was initially reported that the pilot lost control while landing.
- All 88 people on board were killed when the pilots lost control of the plane's pitch.
- This is possible under the extreme wind conditions given that the pilots have lost use of the elevator.
- The pilot lost control in the accident, but no reason was determined.
- "A pilot could only hold his own or lose in the doctor's office."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.