"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pilot was seated to the rear of the observer, who also served as the wireless operator.
- The pilot and passengers are seated in 2+2 configuration under a large bubble canopy.
- The pilot was seated in the front and the observer/gunner in the rear.
- The pilot and a single passenger were seated side-by-side.
- The pilot was seated just ahead of the biplane wings.
- The pilot and observer were seated in the rear of the fuselage, just before the tail section.
- The pilot was seated in the command couch within forty seconds of the alarm.
- The pilot was seated in the front, with the reconnaissance operator in the back.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.