"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He excelled in his studies and became an accomplished pilot.
- He was an accomplished pilot, having a commercial license and flying his own plane for more than 50 years.
- "I wasn't aware you were such an accomplished pilot."
- None of the hijackers seem to have become accomplished pilots.
- In 1961, she and 24 other women, all accomplished pilots, were invited to apply as astronauts.
- He was also an accomplished pilot and frequently took the controls of the Sony jet.
- An accomplished pilot himself, he'd found a second home in the sky.
- His life as an accomplished commercial pilot seemed eons ago now.
- "Your father was already an accomplished pilot at your age."
- He is an accomplished pilot, always seen flying a plane (or any other vehicle).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.