"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He glanced over his shoulder to the doorway of the cargo shuttle's pilot area.
- He landed on his hands and knees, feeling the vibration coming up through the pilot area's floor.
- It pointed down the passageway to the shuttle's pilot area.
- When he was alone once more, he turned and hurried to the pilot area.
- He stood in the middle of the pilot area, looking slowly around the empty space.
- Bashir pushed himself away from the panel and stood in the center of the pilot area.
- Work is largely complete with a number of pilot areas.
- She has proposed a cull in two pilot areas next summer.
- In the pilot areas, the cars are banned for only an hour and a half, but for an extra day.
- The captain could see no more than the pilot area, so Nimisha grinned.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.