"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tony took the small package the pilot extended to him and opened it.
- A voice from inside the room called "Come in," and the pilot opened the door and led the way into the office.
- Then the jeep was down and the pilot had opened the door.
- The pilot opened the door wider to step into the corridor.
- The pilot opened the door and stood to one side.
- The pilot opened his arms, an almost imperceptible gesture, and she moved toward him.
- He set the pilot on due South, without destination, opened the door, and stepped out.
- The pilot shut down the motor and opened the door.
- First, the pilot let go of his controls and opened a small ventilator window next to him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.